If you are looking for a great green juice recipe that is friendly for those just starting out with juicing check out this video by Andrea Cox.
First a few quick tips on Green juice juicing:
1. Always add coconut water to your green juice if possible.
2. Never add more than 7 ingredients to your juice. Too many ingredients make it difficult for your body to process.
Click the Play button below to watch the video.
For more info on Andrea Cox visit her site here.
Ingredients for this delicious Green Juice recipe are:
– Cilantro (great for chelating metals)
– Parsley (helps with water retention)
– Baby Carrots
– Zucchini (tastes amazing juiced, promise)
The juicer used in this video is by Green Star. You don’t need a Green Star juicer to make good juice but that is what we recommend.
Get the best prices on the Green Star Juicer Below.
What Are People Saying About this Green Juice Recipe?
If you have been thinking about getting into juicing we highly recommend trying this Green Juice recipe. We use it all the time and love how it makes us feel.