Aloe vera juice for hair has cemented itself as a true beauty staple that has transcended era and culture. Dry, damaged, chemical-damaged, frizzed hair can really benefit from the soothing, moisturizing, healing properties of aloe vera. Aloe vera juice for hair is not a novel, new treatment. Aloe vera for hair has been used since the times of Cleopatra for topical application.
Incorporating Aloe Vera Juice for Hair into Your Beauty Routine
Aloe vera for hair is not just another moisturizer for hair. It does all of the following:
*Detangles messy, matted, curly, frizzy, and thick hair
*Moisturizes dry, damaged, chemical-laden, dyed, fried hair
*Activates fresh growth in hair follicles
*Heals and soothes damaged scalp that has been suffering from scratches, burns, seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff, and sun spots
*Gets rid of dandruff, itchy scalp, and flaky hair
*Restores the pH level in the hair
*Tames oily, greasy, slick hair
*Improves cellular regeneration in hair
*Acts as an anti-inflammatory for damaged hair
Remember that aloe vera juice for hair is an astringent, and it can dry out the hair if it’s left in too long. It can dry out the scalp if it’s left in for too long. You need to use it like a conditioner and then wash it out.
5 Aloe Vera Juice for Hair Tips
1) Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice – Lily of the Desert has Aloesorb which enhances all the benefits of aloe vera. It is also a natural product so it may change color. There is an increased absorption or bioavailability of vitamins and nutrients, and it can be taken internally. It is a great product for enhancing aloe vera’s natural benefits.
2) Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel – This is a product that is very pure. There is no color added. It is a good moisturizing therapy for sunburns, dry, irritated skin, and scalp. It contains no alcohol. It is quickly absorbed. It is free of fragrances.
3) Lily of the Desert Organic Whole Leaf – Like the other Lily of the Desert product above, it contains Aloesorb. It enhances all the benefits of aloe vera. Unlike it, however, it is even more pure. There are no preservatives, there is a clearer, cleaner look. There are no added substances like sugar, starch or diluted with water. It is a natural product.
4) Aubrey Organics – 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel – This product contains some added ingredients to make it even better for damaged skin and hair. This is a perfect product for the scalp. It contains aloe vera leaf juice, grapefruit extract, guar gum, and vitamin E.
5) Jason Natural Cosmetics – Aloe Vera (Super Gel) 98% – this product is a little different. It contains mostly aloe vera, but it also contains other moisturizers to make it more smooth. This is even better for your scalp.
Although aloe vera juice for hair is an excellent, natural beauty product, always consult a physician if you’re worried about any scalp or skin sensitivity.