Full LiverActive Review
It’s one of our most important internal organs, but one we seldom pay attention to. The liver filters out all those toxins and unhealthy chemicals we ingest on a daily basis.
All that soda, greasy food, alcohol and countless other products don’t kill us for one reason: our liver.
And for all the hard work the liver does, we don’t do a very good job of returning the favor.
Despite the important role a liver plays, too many people don’t even know it needs to be cleaned out itself, every once in a while. At AloeVera.com, we wanted to take a closer look at LiverActive, a natural liver cleanse that comes ready to use, in this LiverActive Review.
LiverActive Review Pros:
Added Support for Liver Function
All Natural Homeopathic Ingredients
Safe and Easy to Use
LiverActive Review Cons:
Not sold in local stores (but don’t worry, we know where you can get a great deal online – plus a free bottle)
LiverActive Review: So what exactly is LiverActive?
Liver Active is made of six main homeopathic ingredients that work together to keep your liver toxin free and performing at it’s peak – it’s kind of like an oil change for your internal organs. You see, the liver maintains a vital role in keeping your other major organs free of toxins by filtering out all the junk we put in our body.
Even if you live a healthy lifestyle free of caffeine, nicotine and unhealthy food, there are still plenty of environmental toxins making their way into your body every day.
LiverActive’s main ingredients were developed through meticulous research to ensure a natural, safe and effective product.
- Bryonia alba 200C: This ingredient is more commonly known as White Byrony. It is a perennial plant found in Southeastern Europe that has been used for generations to treat respiratory issues, fevers and pain.
- Carduus Marianus 1X: You may have heard this ingredient referred to as Milk Thistle. Its use for medicinal purposes dates back more than 2,000 years. Milk Thistle is used to treat the liver gallbladder and spleen, reducing gastro-intestinal discomfort.
- Chelidonium majus 200C: This yellow relative of the poppy flower is used as a detoxifying agent and has been used medicinally since the 1st century AD. It is reported to help support liver, kidney and spleen function. It has also been used to treat respiratory issues, bowel problems and jaundice.
- Hepar suis 6X: This ingredient is made from pig liver and is believed to stimulate healthy liver function.
- Taraxacum officinale 1X: You know this flower as the dandelion, but probably didn’t know that the root stimulates production of bile in the liver. The remedy has been used to treat liver obstruction, jaundice, urinary problems and to aid in digestion.
You’re probably wondering how to cleanse your body using LiverActive – and what makes it so different from those home remedies you’ve seen on YouTube.
First off, let me tell you that this is nothing like those home remedies your friends have told you about. Maybe you’ve even tried one. I think they are made from a combination of juices, hot sauce and oil – with a bit of who knows what thrown in for good measure. Despite the affliction of tasting absolutely horrible, they’re really not all that effective.
One thing that sets LiverActive apart is the fact this cleanse is made using proven remedies that have been used in medicine for centuries. While some people may swear by their home-spun liver cleanse, it isn’t backed by research.
LiverActive is also completely safe and doesn’t come with negative side effects. It’s a crapshoot with any cleanse you decide to make in your kitchen.
Like thousands of people all over the world, you may think you don’t need a liver cleanse because you live a healthy lifestyle – at least most of the time, right?
Here are a few reasons you should consider a natural liver cleanse:
You want to lose a few pounds: If you plan on starting a new diet in hopes of shedding a few pounds, start with a good cleanse and a clean slate. Those toxins from your old diet will hang around in your liver if you don’t flush them out.
You like soft drinks: According to studies published in the Daily Mail and other publications, soft drinks (including sports drinks) can cause and promote liver damage. Even if you only drink two or three soft drinks a week, it could be time for a liver cleanse.
You drink: There’s nothing wrong with knocking a drink back every now and then – but alcohol is notoriously bad for your liver. A liver cleanse will help flush out some of those booze toxins.
You live in the city: Even if you do everything right in terms of maintaining your health, you liver still harbors all those environmental toxins you just can’t avoid. Smog, car exhaust and any number of pollutants make their way into your body every day.
LiverActive Review: Overall Impression
Our overall impression in this LiverActive review is we think this is a great product for our readers. Not only is it a completely natural, homeopathic liver cleanse, but it’s also ready to use and comes at a great price.
If you haven’t done a liver cleanse before, or if it’s been a while, this LiverActive review recommends trying this one. It is safe, easy to use and doesn’t involve you spending any time at all in the kitchen.